Occupational Health and Wellness Clinics
CRA Occupational Health and Wellness facilities function/operate as employee-sponsored health centers and as company health centers serving the immediate need of work-related health needs. CRA is also developing these frontline healthcare facilities for local governments.
- Treatment of work-related injury or illness
- Surveillance exams
- Return-to-work physicals
- Medical Review Officer services/Drug Free Workplace programs
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Wellness programs
- Safety education
- Workers Compensation case management
CRA manages an acclaimed occupational health program for Chrysler’s 26 North American production plants. Beginning in 1998, our services have enabled Chrysler to increase productivity, and save money for both the company and its workers.
- Reduction in Workers Compensation costs
- Identification and correction of ergonomic problems
- Decrease in lost workdays and workplace medical restrictions
- Increased compliance in medical surveillance examinations
CRA takes a forward-looking approach to occupational health with a focus on prevention, treatment, and reintegration into the workforce. We pride ourselves on offering an array of medical certifications and health awareness classes. Our occupational health physicians and nurses work closely with manufacturing, safety, ergonomics, placement, and disability management to identify and remedy potential health risks.
CRA’s clinic at Chrysler’s Belvidere, Illinois plant became the first auto industry recipient of the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine’s Corporate Health Achievement Award.
For more information about CRA Occupational Health services, contact Chris Lorelli, Project Manager, Toll Free: 877-272-8960 or e-mail email@example.com.